ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, November 28, 2005

have u ever been mistaken for someone else's gf? that happened to me the other day when i was at coles... i was standing beside a chinese gal reading NW(gossip mag). I was minding my own business and then i heard someone yell "DARLING" and the next second i felt a kiss on my head. i turned and saw an 'angmo' guy. both me and him were so shocked... i thought some homeless guy taking advantage of me .. i was soo scared but luckily it wasn't some cacat person but someone that mistook me for his gf. i was soooooo gross out... didn't wanna touch my hair.... i can even feel the touch now while writing this. SOo next time... guys... dun kiss ur gf unless u know for certain its your gf.

Now back in kl.... went facial and cut my hair today... the lady at the saloon.... i told her i wanted a side fringe that comes down my eyes.... she cut a fringe for me isntead.... look like some jap anime.... wanna post the pic but finding it hard to post.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home