ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, November 24, 2005


i had a great day that day.... gals sleep over... surprise birthday for Siang... saw the sun rise... breaky at fast eddy and Jethro came back from Nepal. When he came back helped him wash his clothes.. man.... smell that NEPAL... n his clothes SOOOOOo dirty, cook lunch... missed helping him clean up or cook nice food for him... but would appreciate it more if someone expressed more appreciation to me and pamper me more rather then expecting me to do for him coz he knows i would do for him. I'm a sucker for words... head over heals when he expresses lovey dovey words Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home