ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, November 24, 2005


oh... sunrise... soooo beautiful.. i remmeber the time when me and jet were in kl... we went to the same college... one day jet asked me whether i wanted to see the sunrise... i said okie.. but how?... i dun go to college with him .. so ... i came up with a plan... i told my mother that i had to go to college early coz got group study or i think pass up an assignment.. something like that and told her jet was also going early to college coz he had to do something... so she bought it but dunno whether she believed or not, but anyhow went to.. so went to college early with jet... sitting on the balcony... waiting for the sun to rise... guess wat? the sun did rise but we didn't see it rise coz of clouds blocking it... soooo sad.. but wasn't a waste... i had a great time talking and being there with jet... i dun think we were together that time. dunno forgotten.. so long... it was just beautiful...  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is really messed up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home