ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, October 17, 2005

droplets of dew upon the early dawn


The apple of my eye JETHRO!!! I MISS you sooo much!!! NO words can express what i'm feeling now. These past weeks i've been thinking back at those days we've spent together. I miss the cuddles, the walks, the talks, the laughters. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. After you left for Nepal, I thought I would be fine but I'm not. Your my comforter, my companion as every night after going to bed i would share my heart to you. You would listen and comfort me when i feel unhappy or distressed, and you will jump with me when i'm happy. Your my emotional, spiritual and physical support. When i'm sick you would visit me even when you've got an assignment or exam the next day. When i'm stressed studying for exam, you would be my encourager emotionally and physically. You get along sooo well with my parents, better then i do with my parents. Your patient with me, you understand me, you know what i like and what i dislike. Eventhough i'm not perfect, you love me for me. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you (No.. i'm not engaged yet).
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................................................................................*shin yee daydreaming*

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    soo yuk ma!!!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heard that Jethro?

    so what are you waiting for?

    "fai tid chui hei", ok? :D :D

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger CHI YENN said…

    haha...Jethro 'chui her'' already. now its 'fai tid mai' engagement ring.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh...then get married...then have babies!! muahahahaha

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger CHI YENN said…

    arrghh...enough enough!!

    hhahhaa....

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    awww.... :)
    tehehee

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger sharolyn said…

    geez...
    so mushy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home