ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Dorcas's disease of procrestination has rubbed into me.... i haven't been studying for the past 4 days.... today i slept the WHOLE aftervo... Yesterday watched TV till got a headache... i need to get back on my feet. I realy enjoyed last week when Dorcas and Chi came over to study... made me study coz if i watch tv or sleep they wouldn't study or they will nag at me... Enjoyed their company eventhough sometimes it was annoying whenever Dorcas said, "NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!" Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    tehehe.. studying together is quite fun.. only sometimes u dun get much done! :p
    anwyayz, hope u still do well for ur exams even tho u havent studied for the last 4 days! lolz :D

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home