ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, November 24, 2005


it was Siang's bday during the gals sleep over so we decided to give him a surprise bday... we made him a CAKE.. :) ingredients... water, flour, oil, egg, and chewing gum... 'all for one and one for all'. this was the plan... asked Siang to help me get something from the car. if he asked y can't the gal do it.. say.. coz they are lazy and busy watching tv and i need the stuff tonight... n also keep in concideration his mobile... ask him whether he's got his mobile... if he ask y? Say coz i like your mobile and thinking of getting the same one. Me... the queen of lies.... note: DO NOT learn my bad habit.. :) then .. the gals would be waiting downstairs behind the wall to make the cake for Siang. So i went upstair and asked Siang to help me carry something heaving from my car... he bought it and i asked where's his mobile... he left it in his room.. so fine.. then he said... 'something's fishy.... i feel you've something up your sleeves?' I put on my innocent face and voice and said.. "No.. nothing's up.. just want you to help me carry something" and then i changed the topic "so are you going to bern's fundraising thingy on sunday?" then we reached the carpark... walked a bit past the walls and Chi yenn came and said "Hi Siang" and the making of the cake started... by that time Siang realised and ran around the car park while 5 gals chased after him... it was pay back time to Siang after all his female jokes. so moral of the story... what u reap is what u sow. :) NOTE: I'm still innocent and kind... most of the time (99.9%) whateva i say is true.. :) hehehe... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home