ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

over the moon

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! Jethro got his PR today!!!!!!! YEAH!! i'm so happy. he applied on the 20th july.... mailed his last documents on 1st Sept and he got his PR today, 20th Sept!!! i'm so so so happy for jethro.. PRAISE the LORD!!! last week, i was so worried bout jet.. got this sunday he's going of to nepal for his outreach for 2 months. if he doesn't get his PR he can't go to NEpal unless he break the law and leave. but if he leave the country like that, his PR application will be cancelled. but he can apply for a bridging B visa, but that would cost and its late to apply for that. as i was worrying bout this issue. In my heart i felt, if u dun go nepal u can still do outreach in australia. i had disbelief and doubt that his visa would be granted so fast coz for most it would take 6 months or maybe 4 months. so this week been pestering jethro to call his officer and see whats happening. he called her on monday but couldn't get to her. so i asked him to call her today.... but while he was praying he felt the Lord saying to him that instead of calling her, he should email her and the Lord gave him the words for the email. God works is so many ways and its really a miracle, a testimony of how Jet got his PR. i'm so over the moon. Thank you all for your prayers and also for yor encouragement and helping JEt financially.

if you would like to know more, ask JEt. he's over the moon too.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home