ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Friday, September 16, 2005

jealousy test

http://tests.studentcenter.org/jealousytest.php


You are 39.68% jealous!For this test, the average jealousy percentage is 35.54%.355184 people have taken this test to date.
This percentage means that : •You are not a jealous person, but sometimes can be.•Occasionally, you over-react to situations.•Most of the time, you trust the people around.•Jealously will not be a major issue in relationships, but you might want to improve your self-esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home