ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Plz Pray

Pls pray for Jethro because he's going through a hard time lately.... he's very discourage with finances and his PR.

He's got all his money for outreach but nothing more... he needs to pay for his vaccinations and his visa to nepal. its not about borrowing money but its about believing God will provide for his needs. In addition with his PR application, no news from them yet and if he doesn't get his PR he will have to apply for a bridging B visa in order to exit and return to Australia. BUt here is 2 conditions in getting this visa 1). a close relative is ill. 2) employer needs you to travel overseas. PLz help pray that his PR will be granted before their time to go to Nepal which is 24th Sept and also Pray that God will provide him with finances. Thank you sooo much.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home