ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, November 08, 2004

1 down and 2 more to go... yeah!!!! :) thank God he was with me throughout the paper.... the invitulators were to scrap.... u know after 10 minute reading time they would said 'okie u can start now' agter 15 minutes they didn't say anything so i started writting my answer in the book..... but the gal next to me.... after 30 minutes did she only start writting her answer...wasted so much of time... we had 3 essays to do in 2 hours... i guess she had to write really fast...

during the week while studying i was like really depressed... saying to myself.... y do we have to take exams... i just feel like running away and not study, just marry someone rich and have a relaxing life. then i thought to myself.... y am i studying.... y do i study? do i study for myself or for my parents or so i can earn lots of money or for God. then it hit me.... God was the one that brought me here and asked me to study psychology and i think he would want me to do well so he can use me to reach out... so i prayed and from then the passion to study came to me..... from there i started to talk to God like a friend. :) it felt so pleasing :)

then during the exam.... sometimes ur totally blank but u seem to write something.... so issit God giving u the words to write?