ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, October 28, 2004

SICCkkk... got the sore throat yesterday.... so that's not good... had a bit of a fever yesterday but today better... no fever but yes sore throat... so pray for me to get well coz my exams at next week!!! AARRGGhhhhhh....

exam timetable:
6th Nov - developmental psy
11th Nov - social psy
13th Nov - stats psy

pray pray pray... very nervous...

wats up with me?? parents are here.... no cooking... no washing.... no cleaning..... just being nice. :) hehehe.....

yup.. still working at red teapot.... not quitting yet... but soon.... oh yeah... i'll be going back to kl after exams but will be coming back to perth on dec 20th.... so will be back in a month only..... sad for me.. but happy for jet coz he won't be going back to kl... so will be lonely with me. :)

so..... i have to quit working rite? but i wanna come back n work in jan coz nothing to do for 2 months.... so yeha.. gotto tell them......

parents here... so dun see much of jet..... oowwww..... missing him...




1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home