ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, February 06, 2006


Sharolyn is 21!!! Cheryl organised the dinner, Jap got the cake, I got the present (didn't know wat to get for her so wat the hell, i called her and told her what we thought of getting her.... after telling her the list, she chose the voucher. :) that was easy) and everyone came. :) Dinner was a Pink rice at freo where uncle eric and aunty julianna (Jap parents) work. Uncle was cooked the terriyaki dishes for us, Sooo chunted... after dinner we had ice cream.. yummmm. Hope sharolyn enjoyed herself. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home