ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


went rock climbing today with D.... was soo fun.. the first time i climb it was soooo scary.. a few tear developed but i didn't give up and reached till the end.... i started with the easy slopes... we had to follow the colours of the steps... so easiest slope is level 6 till 20 over... i went up till 14.. wasn't easy... but i cheated a bit at level 11 n 14 (cheated more at level 14) using whateva steps i could get a hold on. was fun.. will go again.. i think tomorrow my whole body will be aching.. my hands are not sore and rough.. before we left we had a race on how fast we can go up and down... so we did level 8 and dorcas did it in 2 minutes while i did it in 1 minutes.. then we did level 6, she did it in 25 secs.. coz mainly when she came down i just didn't hold the rope so we came sliding down... was dangerous that's y i got told off the second time... naughty naughtyPosted by Picasa