ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, October 03, 2005


dinner was at olive tree on on sunday (2/10) beautiful decoration.. great speeches... stunning bride, stunned groom, great pictures of baby pictures of dan and bern, unforgetable pictures of their parent's wedding days (those were the days), stories of how ben and dan met, his proposal to bern and meeting the parents, great company. it was the wedding of the year. u know wat was the gift for all the guest? not cake.. not sweets or chocolate... bernice took 1 year to make a book for every single one of us. included with it was a baby picture of dan and bern and a studio picture of them and a personal note typed to individual person. it was so touching... saw some tears from a few gals when we received the gift. 3 cheers for dan and bern! hip hip horray x3!! At the end there was a bit of dancing... P was supposed to ask C for a dance but he chickened out. the couples danced... and S n L danced too. Jet wasn't there... so sad... throughout the whole dinner was thinking bout me and jet. missing him, wish he was there at the wedding and the dinner. Posted by Picasa