ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

thank the Lord for his love endures FOREVER!!

thank you god soooooooo much!!!!!!! i just found out my results..... i did well...... first time ever i got 3 Ds for psychology... never in my pass 3 years i got a D for psychology... got D for other electives but not psychology. I thank the Lord soooo much!! the other unit i got a CR but i thank the Lord for his love. As i said for my last exam i was vomitting before the exam.... i got a D for that unit... i'm so thankful to the Lord. i'm soooo over the moon.. YEAH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!! i couldn't do it without him. i thought the last 2 papers i would just pass but the Lord is so good.

I was thnking back at during the time i did my exam.... thinking what i wrote for my answers. i remembered last year for my psy exam i remembered every word by word of the lecturer's notes and wrote it down for my answers but this sem i didn't remember every word and i got a D. i'm so grateful to the Lord.

a few days ago i had a dream about my exam results and in my dream i saw the paper and it was blurry and thought i failed but i looked closer and saw that i passed. however my results wasn't that good... 3 Cr but 1 D. after the dream i was okie about it just as long as i didn't fail because after experiencing failing one unit and repeating that unit which cost one extra year, i was afraid of doing it again. so i was happy with the dream coz i didn't fail. but after finding out my results today i'm ecstatic with my results. wasn't my own effort but with the help of the Lord.

now i might be able to do honors... never dreamt that i could get into honors but i haven't got into it yet till i find out my results for my sem 2, must get a D. the last paper i got a 70, just on the DOT for a D. thank the Lord.

i'm now looking at my table and i've still got my research journal that i used for my assignments thinking that i might need it again coz i thought i might fail. but i've underestimated the power of the Lord and i can now throw it alllll away.

YEAH!!!!! i wanna scream!!!!! PRAISE the LORD!!!

also wanna thank you all for praying. my parents and my friends. thanks for all ur prayers. I pray that u'll do great too.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home